Founding partner Gregory Gillett is honored to be a seminar speaker for the National Business Institute in Visalia this November. He will be presenting Special Education Law: The Ultimate Guide.
The attorneys at Gillett Green are passionate about education law and have worked hard on behalf of many special needs children and their families throughout California. This course will help professionals, including school administrators, special education personnel and California attorneys better understand this subject.
Topics covered at this seminar include:
- special education legal updates
- bullying, harassment, and special needs students
- developing legally compliant IEPs that benefit students
- 504 plan eligibility and accommodation best practices
- Manifestation Determination Reviews (MDRs)
- English Language Learners (ELLs) and Special education
Mr. Gillett is pleased to be able to share his knowledge on this subject with other professionals and welcomes the chance to elicit change for schools and families.